GUYS I FINISHED MY FIRST PAIR OF SOCKS
I’M SO PROUD
AND THEY MATCH
We write for the same reason that we walk, talk, climb mountains or swim the oceans — because we can. We have some impulse within us that makes us want to explain ourselves to other human beings. That’s why we paint, that’s why we dare to love someone- because we have the impulse to explain who we are. Not just how tall we are, or thin… but who we are internally… perhaps even spiritually. There’s something, which impels us to show our inner-souls. The more courageous we are, the more we succeed in explaining what we know.
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like to have a chance to win some of the books above. You can reblog as many times as you want to share it with your followers.
- 2 winners will get to choose 2 books from the selection above, Raven Boys is a signed book :)
- This will be available WORLDWIDE
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. Whoever will reply first gets to pick first.
- The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends May 20, 2013
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
Look! I made a thing! I finally finished my DNA jumper!
My current knitting project, double-knitted scarf of the Song of the Lonely Mountain from The Hobbit
Part of the reason why motivation for revision is hard, all I kinda want to do is knit this scarf and watch Poirot